Best Blogger Tips

We are Born

Unknown | Kamis, 31 Januari 2013


CSS Genic now born, we discuss about CSS, HTML, Javascript or useless things. 1 Collective every month. Collective is a packed trick, Font, articles, freebies, or anything. It is very helpful. I like collection.
I start blogging on 2012, very poor my old site. The problem is deleted. The Alexa less than 300. I Start my new life here with blur blured design, dark, crazy. I like design, coding and font. I like all.  Let know more about author

I Live in Indonesia, 14 years old, Glasses face, Junior High Scholl, Singkawang City ( West Borneo / Kalimantan ), Text me : ( Country Code ) +62 , (Singkawang) 0562, 085386186866. Niceeee.

David Hosanna Chianardi

14 Years old web designer. He live in Singkawang, Indonesia. In fact, he just can little bit english language. Luckily, Google Translate help him